Are you thinking of changing your office decoration a little bit to add a personal touch? Do you want your office to reflect your personality? Here are a few interior design ideas you can surely use.
– Use your favorite color to paint your wall or to use on window treatments. Match the chair covers and pillows with these colors.
– Use office accessories that reflect your personality or your lifestyle. If you love the sea, why not use a small boat figurine?
– Use board for your reminders and cards. Find a small white board, cork boards or a fabric covered board that suits your style.
– Hang up your favorite artwork, or your family photo.
– Use an inspirational or funny calendar. Make sure it is something you enjoy.
– If you have lots of pens, staples, etc., use your favorite boxes or bins to hold these.
– Add some of your favorite plants or flowers, they will make you feel good in the office.
– Make sure that your favorite music is on your computer. Whenever you have those “lighter” moments at the office, listen to your favorite songs to feel inspired and motivated.
– If your wastebasket is placed where nobody else can see, feel free to go crazy with it! Use one with flashy colors or one that has prints of your favorite comic characters.
– Make sure your chair is comfortable. If it is not, use additional gadgets in order to make it softer or higher, according to your needs. Also the height of your computer and keyboard shouldn’t strain your shoulders and your back.
– Add a nice area rug in a color that matches with the rest of your office decoration.
– Use a shelf to display your collectibles, but don’t overdo it. There shouldn’t be too much clutter around, and you shouldn’t lose that professional image.
– If you have any awards, licenses and certificate that you want to display, arrange them neatly and make sure you keep them only in one wall area.